Yes you can but before assigning the license to another user remove yourself as the named user (click on the link for more details).
Articles in this section
- Autodesk - Starter Guide
- Disabling Auto-Renew from the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- Enabling Auto-Renew from the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- FAQ - Who is the account administrator on the Autodesk Portal? What are the account administrator’s responsibilities?
- FAQ-Can I switch the Autodesk product I have now for another one?
- FAQ-How do I allow users to access their Autodesk products?
- FAQ-I noticed that I have an Autodesk license attached to my Autodesk Portal account. Can I assign my license to another user?
- FAQ-I want to order multiple Autodesk Subscriptions at the same time. How do I do this?
- FAQ-I want to reduce the number of seats associated with my Autodesk subscription. How do I downgrade?
- FAQ-I want to return a product and get a refund. How do I do this?