Cisco Spark – Starter Guide
In order to successfully provision a Cisco Spark subscription, resellers must be registered with Cisco as a ‘Cloud Collab Reseller’ (Cisco Reseller ID). For Resellers without a validated Cisco Reseller ID, click the Register with Cisco option located on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace or follow this link.
Note: It takes 24 – 48 hours to receive approval from Cisco once the registration form is submitted. Resellers should order subscriptions only after receiving approval.
To enable audio call-in, resellers should purchase Toll Named Users add-ons. Please note the following:
- You can select only one of the toll named users add-on options i.e. basic, plus or international (no combinations)
- The number of add-ons cannot exceed the number of base licenses
Mandatory Step – Please Read
Once you have finished ordering your Cisco Spark product and add-ons, provisioning begins. To allow Cisco to complete the provisioning process you must fill and submit the ‘Cisco Subscription’ form located in the Customer Control Panel (CCP).
Steps are detailed below:
2) Select the ‘Cisco’ tab (the 'Cisco' tab will only appear if your Cisco Spark subscription is selected under ‘Subscription’)
3) Fill required fields (indicated by * ) in the ‘Cisco Subscription’ form
About ‘Site URL’:
i) Entry must follow the format: <companyname>.webex.com
ii) Site URL must be unique and has never been previously submitted to Cisco
4) If you require Cisco Spark to be available in multiple languages, select the language under ‘Select’ and click () button to move the language under ‘Selected’
Click () button to remove a selected language
5) By default ‘Meeting Center’, ‘CMR (Cisco Management Resources)’, 'Event Center' and 'Training Center' are enabled, select ‘FALSE’ to disable
Note: It is recommended that you leave these options enabled.
6) When you have finished filling out and verifying the ‘Subscription Form’ click the Finish button
7) You will receive a confirmation message
It will take approximately 45 minutes for provisioning to complete after submitting the form. You can check the provisioning status on CCP (CCP > Cisco tab). Once provisioning is complete the status changes from ‘PENDING_PROVISIONING’ to ‘ACTIVE’.
Once your Cisco Spark subscription has been successfully provisioned the CCP will display the subscriptions details in active mode and the ‘Status’ field shows ‘Ready ‘.
The Administrator, whose contact details were provided in the ‘Subscription Form’, will receive the welcome email and can then proceed to setup and use the Cisco Spark application.
The help documentation for Cisco Spark is available here.