Note: This feature is not available for Personal Email Backup subscriptions.
2) Select ADVANCED SEARCH from the left-side menu options
3) Select the NEW SEARCH option
4) On the ‘Advanced Search and E-Discovery’ page you can enter one or more search criteria: ‘Email Accounts’, ‘Date Range’, ‘Keywords’ and tick ‘Only with attachments’
Your credentials will affect the search results.
General Administrators will be able to search all email accounts
Department Administrators will only be able to search through a department’s email accounts and
Individual account owners will only be able to search through their own email account
To search across multiple email accounts, leave the ‘Email Accounts’ field empty.
5) Click the Search button
IMPORTANT! You must save the search results before you can download or restore an email from the search results.
To save the search results:
1) Enter a unique name in the ‘Search name’ field and then
2) Click the Save Search button
To create an alert for this saved search refer to ‘How to: Setup an Alert (Saved Search)’.