‘How to: Avoid Multiple Records for the Same Customer Being Created with Autodesk’ addresses the case where a there is a Customer having a relationship with Autodesk that pre-dates their use of Ingram Cloud Marketplace. When using Cloud Marketplace for the first time, CMP goes through a Partner Mastering process. If any information about the Customer is input to Cloud Marketplace in a way that is different from what Autodesk has on file, Autodesk will think Cloud Marketplace is attempting to master a new Customer, as opposed to mapping to an existing Customer. This results in a two profiles at Autodesk, with entitlements and licensing not matching under contracts. This SD KB article describes how a Reseller can carefully input information about existing Customers so that Autodesk will understand they are trying to use CMP for an existing Customer.
The following steps describe how to view and edit the Customer’s information in Odin:
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel
2) Ensure ‘Billing’ is selected from the top menu options
3) Select Operations > Customers
4) On the ‘Customers’ page, select the Customer whose information you want to view and/or modify (if required you can use the search feature)
5) On the ‘Account #<number><Customer’s Name>’ page scroll down to the ‘Administrative Contact Information’
6) Click the Edit button
7) Make the required changes to the ‘Administrative Contact Information’ section and then click the Save button
8) You will receive a confirmation message
Now you may proceed to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and purchase an Autodesk subscription for this Customer.