When you place an order for an Autodesk Subscription on Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, you receive feedback that your order has been submitted for processing.
By entering the Reseller Control Panel, you can view your Order and see a near real-time status of it provisioning, including any errors that may have occurred.
Note: Autodesk provisions many Subscriptions quickly (within minutes), but some Subscriptions may take longer (a few hours). Just because a Subscription may take longer, does not necessarily mean that there is an error.
How to check the order provisioning status
- Log into the Reseller Control Panel.
- Select the Customer from the left side menu and click on it.
- Here you will be in the Subscriptions tab at the Customers page.
- Select the susbcription from the list or search for Autodesk in the searchbox.
The Status column shows you the state of provisioning:
- Active: Your order completed provisioning successfully. You may now visit the Autodesk Account Management Portal to download your software and assign licenses.
- Not Provisioned: The provisioning attempt has failed, and there is no longer any activity. Any error messages returned by Autodesk will be viewable by you in the Reseller Control Panel, and in some instances, you may be able to correct the error yourself and re-submit the order. Additionally, Ingram Micro staff are automatically notified of these events, will proactively review the order in a reasonable time, and take any actions they can to correct and re-submit it. If the order has been in this state for an unreasonable period of time, please contact at IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im
- the Ingram Micro Cloud Reseller Support Desk using the contact details presented in the top right corner of your Cloud Marketplace
- your Ingram Micro – Autodesk Licensing Team
- Disabled: This Subscription is no longer active and Auto-Renewal options are turned-off for the subscription.
- Terminated: This Subscription has been Cancelled by way of having its Auto-Renew status set to Disable. Therefore the Subscription is not eligible to be renewed at the Subscription Term End Date.*
However, the Subscription license remains usable by your Customer until the Subscription Term End Date.
* Autodesk does not allow you to re-enable Auto-Renew. You must start a new Subscription to continue service past the Subscription Term End Date.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to Autodesk:
- Autodesk - Starter Guide
- Important! How to: Order New Subscriptions from your Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
- How to: Setup Markup Margins for Autodesk Service Plans
- How to: Add or Remove Seats to an existing Subscription using your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- How to: Disable Auto-Renew (Cancel Subscriptions) from your Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
- How to: Download Autodesk software from the Autodesk Account Management Portal
- Helpdesk Information: Whom Should I Contact?
- Autodesk - FAQs
- Important Considerations