You can access your Acronis account directly from the Customer’s Control Panel (CCP). This can be done through the Manage Backups button that directly opens the Acronis Management Console.
From the Acronis Management Console you can do the following
- Activate your service
- Download backup agent installer
- Manage backup schedules, initialize recovery, etc.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click the Backup tab
3) On the ‘Backup’ page, click the Manage Backups button
4) Your Acronis O365 Management Console opens
IMPORTANT! You will need to enter your username and password the first time you login to your Acronis Management Console.
Once you are in the Acronis Management Console, you can:
- Download Acronis Backup Agent (one-time step but must be completed first before attempting any of the functions on the Acronis Management Console)
- Setup a backup schedule
- Run unscheduled backups
- Initialize recovery
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to Acronis Backup for O365: