You can downgrade your Acronis Volume Pricing subscriptions by changing tiers, for example from Tier 3 to Tier 2 or by switching from ‘Volume Pricing’ to the standalone ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’.
IMPORTANT! If you switch from ‘Volume Pricing’ to ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’, you will no longer receive ‘Volume Pricing’ rates.
1) Log in to your New Unified Reseller Control Panel (RCP) and switch to Classic Panel.
2) Click on My Subscriptions on the top right corner.
Note: If you are unable to manage your Reseller Subscriptions. Please contact Ingram Micro Support desk. They will help you to access old Reseller Control Panel interface and follow the below workflow.
3) Select the ‘Account’ tab
4) Select ‘Change Service Plan’
5) On the ‘Change Subscription Plan: Select Subscription’ page, select the Acronis subscription from the list
6) Select the service plan you want to downgrade to and then click the Choose Service Plan button
7) Select a subscription period and then click the Next button
8) Review the order and click the Place Order button
9) You will receive a confirmation message then click the Exit Wizard button