- For Acronis Volume Pricing subscriptions switching to a higher tier is an upgrade for example, Tier 1 to Tier 2 is an upgrade.
- In Volume Pricing if your minimum consumption is as high as the next tier level’s minimum consumption you will be automatically upgraded.
Follow these steps to manually upgrade a subscription:
2) Click on ‘My Subscriptions’ on the right top corner.
Note: If you are unable to manage your Reseller Subscriptions. Please contact Ingram Micro Support desk. They will help you to access old Reseller Control Panel interface and follow the below workflow
3) Select the ‘Account’ tab
4) Select the ‘Change Subscription Plan’ option
5) The wizard launches
6) Select the new plan you want to switch to
7) Click the Choose Service Plan button
8) Select a subscription period and click the Next button
9) Review your order and click the Place Order button
10) You will receive a confirmation message then click the Exit Wizard button