This article assumes you have already created your Acronis Management Console’s Administrator and activated your account (refer to ‘How to: Create Administrator & Activate Acronis Management Console Account’).
Resellers will access the Acronis Management Console in order to:
- Enable branding
- Manage customer groups
- View customer’s backup activities
- Manage backup configurations
- View reports
How to: Access the Acronis Management Console
2) Click on ‘My Subscriptions’ on the right top corner.
Note: If you are unable to manage your Reseller Subscriptions. Please contact Ingram Micro Support desk. They will help you to access the RCP interface and follow the below workflow
3) Ensure the Acronis Backup subscription is selected under ‘Subscription’ tab
4) Select the ‘Backup’ tab
5) On the ‘Backup’ page, click the Manage button corresponding to the Administrator whose Acronis Management Console you want to access (you can create multiple administrators and assign different duties for them)
6) The Acronis Management Console opens
About the Acronis Management Console
1) Shows the number of devices protected by Acronis across all customers.
2) Menu options:
Based on your ‘Menu options’ selection, the main section
3) displays the related menu option
Left Menu Options
Left-side menu options slide out to show more options when selected