Administrators are created in the Control Panel to access the Acronis Management Console; receive notifications and to monitor customer’s backup activities. An Acronis Management Console is assigned to an Administrator. You can create as many administrators as you required.
Following are the steps to create an administrator and then activate the Acronis Management account.
2) Click on My subscriptions, you will be redirected to old RCP panel.
Note: If you are unable to manage your Reseller Subscriptions. Please contact Ingram Micro Support desk. They will help you to access the RCP interface and follow the below workflow
3) Select the ‘Backup’ tab
4) By default, the ‘Backup’ page opens to the ‘Backup Administrators’ tab
5) Click the Add button
6) On the ‘Add Administrator’ page enter the required fields (indicated by *)
7) You can also determine what kind of notifications this administrator should receive: ‘Send notifications about errors and warnings’; ‘Do not send any backup notifications’; ‘Send notifications about errors only’ and ‘Send all types of backup notifications’
8) Select whether to enable or disable ‘Business notifications’ for this administrator
9) Click the Submit button
10) The table under the ‘Backup Administrators’ section gets updated with the new Administrator’s information.
11) Administrator(s) receive an ‘Activate Account’ email from Acronis
12) Click the Activate Account button
13) Acronis Management Portal login page opens
14) Create and confirm a password and then click the Activate Account button
Passwords should follow these rules:
· Atleast 6 characters
· Upper- and lowercase letters
· Atleast 1 digit
15) Accept end-user license agreement and click the Let’s Start button