Volume Pricing / Branding & White Labeling - Starter Guide
Volume Pricing packages are for resellers. All articles in this section are related to ‘Volume Pricing’ and ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’. ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’ is packaged with Volume Pricing service plans and is also available as a standalone. If you want to view knowledge base articles about other Acronis packages refer to Acronis – Overview.
Like other Acronis subscriptions once you have purchased a Volume Pricing subscription, you will need to create an Administrator. Then the Administrator will be able to activate and access the Acronis Management Console account to manage users and share credentials with users so they can download and install their agents.
Things to remember about ‘Volume Pricing’:
- If storage use is less than minimum commitment, the difference will be shown and charged on an additional bill generated on the same day as the statement date
- Returns (for pre-paid subscriptions) and additional charges (for PAYG subscriptions) will be issued on the 32nd day after the “opt-in” for Volume Pricing date
- Upgrades are automatically performed, on the statement day, if minimum usage exceeds the next minimum level while downgrades must be done manually
- Returns (for pre-paid subscriptions) and additional charges (for PAYG subscriptions) will be issued on the 32nd day after the “opt-out” date with a single Correcting Order
Please note the following:
- In the control panel, monthly paid subscriptions show ‘Expires Soon’ under ‘Status. This does not require any action, it will be automatically renewed.
Following is a list of all articles related to ‘Volume Pricing’ and 'Branding & White Labeling' service plans: