Because Autodesk processes Cancellations (disable of Auto-Renew) manually, even though Ingram Micro captures your request electronically via the Cloud Marketplace, we must submit your request to disable Auto-Renew at least 5 business days before the Subscription Term End Date. This ensures sufficient processing time for Autodesk. If your request is received too late, it will be applied against the next committed Subscription Term after your Subscription renews automatically for another year. (refer to ‘How to: Disable Auto-Renew (Cancel Subscriptions) using your Customer Control Panel (CCP)’).
Articles in this section
- Autodesk - Starter Guide
- Disabling Auto-Renew from the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- Enabling Auto-Renew from the Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- FAQ - Who is the account administrator on the Autodesk Portal? What are the account administrator’s responsibilities?
- FAQ-Can I switch the Autodesk product I have now for another one?
- FAQ-How do I allow users to access their Autodesk products?
- FAQ-I noticed that I have an Autodesk license attached to my Autodesk Portal account. Can I assign my license to another user?
- FAQ-I want to order multiple Autodesk Subscriptions at the same time. How do I do this?
- FAQ-I want to reduce the number of seats associated with my Autodesk subscription. How do I downgrade?
- FAQ-I want to return a product and get a refund. How do I do this?