For Personal Email Backups upgrade and downgrade is based on changing the storage space limit. You can select between: 5GB, 10GB, 25GB, 50GB, 75GB or 150GB.
Business Email Backups or Business Email Archive can be upgraded or downgraded by increasing or decreasing the number of licenses. You will be required to have a license for every mailbox you want to backup and/or archive.
Note: You cannot downgrade subscriptions below the amount of storage space or licenses already in use.
2) Select the ‘Dropmyemail’ tab (ensure the correct subscription is selected under ‘Subscription’)
3) Click the Buy More Storage button
4) Enter the number of additional seats/select the amount of additional storage space that you require
Note: Personal Email Backup is upgraded by purchasing additional storage space.
‘Business Email Archiver’ and ‘Business Email Backup’ require you to purchase a license for every mailbox you want to assign a Dropmyemail service to.
‘Personal Email Backup’ requires you to purchase storage space.
5) Review your order details
6) Click the Place Order button
7) Click the Exit Wizard button when you see that the Order Status is ‘Completed’
Refer to How to: Setup Backup/Archive for a Mailbox (Email Provider: Gmail/O365) or How to: Setup Backup/Archive for a Mailbox (Email Provider: Others) to assign a mailbox to the Dropmyemail service. To learn more about the Drop-suite Portal refer to the Dropmyemail User Manual and FAQs.