Through the Customer Control Panel (CCP), you can use the Login to Dropmysite button to quickly access the Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard.
The DMS Dashboard has 5 main parts: 1. Four Buttons, Websites, Databases, Website Blacklist Monitor and Monitors.
Description of DMS Interface
1. Four buttons: These buttons allow you to do the following:
2. Websites: When you have added the access information for your website(s) in DMS, the websites will be listed under this section.
3. Databases: When you have added the access information for your database(s), the databases will be listed under this section.
4. Website Blacklist Monitor: When you setup blacklist monitors for your website the monitors are listed here.
5. Monitors: When you setup a monitor for tracking your website’s up time, etc. those will be listed here.
When navigating through different pages on the DMS Dashboard you can return to DMS’s main page at any time by clicking on the Back button (if available) or click on the Dashboard button located on the top left corner.
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.