Website Monitors – Introduction
Website monitors can be used for monitoring the following:
- Check for your website’s availability
- Monitor your website’s performance
- Analyze your site’s latency from different regions around the world and compare them
- Test if your Cloud Delivery Network is performing the same across multiple regions
The tool also allows you to generate reports and graphical charts to analyze the response time of your website (in msecs) from around the world.
Here is the complete list of articles related to website monitors:
- Website Monitors – Introduction
- How to: Create a Website Monitor
- How to: Change a Website Monitor Settings
- How to: Generate a Performance Chart
- How to: Generate Performance Data
- How to: Pause the Website Monitor
- How to: Delete a Website Monitor
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.