Here is how to generate performance data for your website.
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) In the ‘Monitors’ section, locate the monitor you want to view the performance data
7) Click on the performance () button
8) The ‘Website Performance’ page opens
The Website performance data provides the following information:
- Region – Area where the website was monitored.
- Date – The date on which the performance data was collected.
- Minimum – The minimum response time for the day.
- Maximum – The maximum response time for the day.
- Average – The arithmetic average response time for the day.
- Tests – Total number of tests performed throughout the day.
- Failures – The number of times the monitor failed.
Here is the complete list of articles related to website monitors:
- Website Monitors – Introduction
- How to: Create a Website Monitor
- How to: Change a Website Monitor Settings
- How to: Generate a Performance Chart
- How to: Pause the Website Monitor
- How to: Delete a Website Monitor
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.