Only the Team Administrator can modify team member’s information and user privileges and it must be done from the Team Administrator’s Dropbox account.
1) Log in to your Dropbox account as the Team Administrator
2) On the home page, select Admin Console from the menu options on the left
3) On the Admin Console page, select ‘Members’ from the menu on the left (usually selected by default)
4) Click on the () icon corresponding to the user whose permissions you want to modify
5) From the pop-up options, select ‘Add admin permissions’
6) Select whether you want to assign the user ‘Team Admin’; ‘User Management Admin’ or ‘Support Admin’ permissions (for more information on each of these roles refer to this article) and then click the Add button
Note: Tiered administration is not available for Dropbox Standard service plans.
Synchronizing Data on CCP
If you want role changes to team members reflected in the Customer Control Panel, follow these additional steps:
8) Select the ‘Members’ tab
9) On the ‘List of members created.’ page, click the Synchronize member button
10) When you view a member’s details, you can see the change in their role before and after synchronizing
For a comprehensive list of the all articles related to Dropbox, go to the Table of Contents.