When you have 3 or more coupons displayed on your ‘My Coupons’ page, a Settings icon () becomes available.
Follow these steps to learn how to customize the display of your coupons on the CCP.
1) Login to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘BitTitan’ tab (the tab becomes available as soon as the service has been provisioned)
3) The ‘My Coupons’ page opens
4) Click on the settings () button
5) The settings button expands to show the different customization options
6) Select your customized view/mode
About Settings Options
Through settings you can customize the way the coupons are displayed. By default, the coupons are listed alphabetically in ascending order i.e. ‘In ascending order: A to Z’ is selected and coupons are shown as an ‘Active List’.
Settings allow you to:
1) Toggle between list view and classic view
2) Toggle between ascending and descending order
Note: Toggling ascending and descending order is applicable only for the ‘classic view’.
7) The page automatically updates to display coupons as per the selected customization settings
Following is the list of BitTitan articles: