This article broadly describes the purchase process while highlighting important points about Acronis packages.
1) Log in to your account on the Cloud Marketplace
2) Select CLOUD SERVICES > INFRASTRUCTURE > <Acronis package>
- ‘Volume Pricing’ is only for Resellers
- Resellers who want to purchase Acronis ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’ have three options:
- Resellers can attach a ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’ subscription to existing Acronis PAYG and Capped Storage subscriptions;
- Purchase Volume Pricing service plans (Tier 1, Tier 2, etc.) which come bundled with Reseller Branding and White Labeling;
- Resellers who do not own an Acronis Backup Cloud subscription but want ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’ can first purchase a ‘Capped Storage’ or ‘PAYG’ subscription and then upgrade to ‘Reseller Branding and White Labeling’ (refer to ‘How to: Upgrade Your Acronis Subscription‘ to upgrade from RCP) OR return to the CMP to purchase the standalone subscription.
3) Configure your selection (if required)
- Each O365 hard bundle service plan has configurable resources, use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease users, units or storage size.
- The Acronis for O365 Hard Bundle subscription includes 1GB free storage space per mailbox.
- O365 storage agent is exclusively for Microsoft Exchange.
- Number of user-related add-ons cannot exceed the number of seats
- Currently, the PSTN add-on is available only in US and Canada
4) Review your ‘Shopping Cart’
5) Complete checkout