How to Purchase a DocuSign Subscription
- Click on ‘Marketplace’ from left-side menu option.
- On the ‘Marketplace’ page, navigate to ‘Business Applications’.
- Navigate to ‘Business Applications’.
- On the ‘Business Applications’ page, navigate to ‘DocuSign’.
- On the ‘Enable DocuSign’ page, the ‘DOCUSIGN BUSINESS PRO CLOUD EDITION’ plan is selected by default as there are no other plan shown. Click on ‘Next’.
- Enter the Administrator’s credentials to set up the user account. Click on ‘Next’.
- On the ‘Enable DocuSign’ page, the ‘limit of seats’ for the users are given.
Note: There is a requirement of minimum number of 2 seats.
- Click on and buttons to increase and decrease the number of seats respectively. Click on ‘Finish’.
- On the ‘Confirm your Purchase’ page review your order details.
- Tick ‘I have read and agree to the terms and conditions’ checkbox and then click on ‘Purchase’.
- You will receive a confirmation notification when the order has been processed.
- Click on ‘Order and Invoice’ from the left-side menu to check the details. It will give you a Warning – ‘The Order is still being processed’ in the beginning of the screen till the time the order gets processed.
- Once the order is processed, you will be able to see ‘DocuSign’ listed on the left-side menu.