Licenses can be assigned to accountants. You can do this through the Customer’s access to QuickBooks Account.
1) Log in to the QuickBooks Account
2) By default the ‘Dashboard’ opens
3) Select the gear icon () from the top menu options
4) Select Your Company > Manage Users
5) On the ‘Manage Users’ page, click the Invite Accountant button
6) In the pop-up window, enter the accountant’s email ID
7) Click the Finish button
8) Accountant will receive an email invite must click the ACCEPT INVITE button found in the email invite
9) Accountant must create an account providing unique log in credentials and, upon successfully logging in, can begin working with QuickBooks
Note: Accountants will only have functions related to accounting in QuickBooks and no Administrative privileges.