You can view the blacklist history of a database that is attached with a website. Ensure that you have created the website (refer to ‘Creating Website Profiles on DMS’) and the database profiles (refer to ‘How to: Add Your Database’s Logon Credentials to DMS’) in your Dropmysite (DMS) Account.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Under the ‘Website Blacklist Monitor’ section click on the Database Backup History () button
7) The ‘Database Backup History’ page opens
8) If there is any history of a blacklisting for the database, it will be listed under ‘Blacklist Status’
When you are done viewing the blacklist history, you can click on the Back button or click on the Dashboard button to return to the main page.
Here is the complete list of articles related to blacklist monitors:
- Website Monitors – Introduction
- How to: Create a Website Monitor
- How to: Change a Website Monitor Settings
- How to: Generate a Performance Chart
- How to: Generate Performance Data
- How to: Pause the Website Monitor
- How to: Delete a Website Monitor
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.