When you want to recover your backups, you can opt to view the backups of a complete mailbox or a single email. Follow the steps below to learn how.
The following article describes how to recover backups for mailboxes, if you want to recover a selected email(s), follow the instructions in this article.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click the Backup tab
3) On the ‘Backup’ page, click the Manage Backups button
4) When the Acronis O365 Management Console opens, select Manage Accounts > Microsoft Office 365
5) Click the Recover button corresponding to the tenant domain for which you want to view backups of data for
6) A display window slides in displaying recovery points () (one recovery point per backup)
7) Select a recovery point
8) Click the Recover… button, there are two options: 1) recover selected email(s) or 2) recover the complete mailbox (if recovering an entire mailbox you can skip directly to)
9) For recovering a specific email:
1) Select the email
2) Click the Recover button
3) (optional) If you want to re-send the recovered email you can do it directly from the Acronis Management Console by clicking Send as email
4) After selecting Recover, can opt to have the email backup restored to its original folder by selecting the ‘Original’ folder.
10) Recovery begins and live feedback is provided on its status until complete
11) If you have not opted to have data restored to original folders, you will see ‘Recovered Items’ folder containing all the recovered data
For comprehensive help on using Acronis Management Console, click here.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to Acronis Backup for O365:
- Acronis Backup for O365 – Starter Guide
- How to: Assign Acronis to Your O365 Administrator
- One-click Sign-in to Acronis Backup Management Console
- System Requirements for Running the Acronis Backup Agent
- How to: Setup Backup Schedule & Run Backups
- How to: Run a Backup Recovery
- Protecting Office 365 mailboxes