After using Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace to order and manage your Subscriptions, you will be directed to use the Autodesk Account Management portal to configure and access your service.
You may use a single account to configure all of your Autodesk subscriptions.
If you don’t already have an account, you may create one at manage.autodesk.com.
Creating an account is as easy as providing your name, email and a password.
Simple two-step account creation
1) Click CREATE ACCOUNT button
2) Enter name, email and password and click CREATE ACCOUNT button
Once logged in to the Autodesk Account Management portal, for each of your purchased Autodesk product, you can:
- Download the purchased software to a local machine
- Assign licenses to end users
- View a product’s serial number
- View the number of licenses under a purchased product
For more information about the Autodesk Account Management portal, visit the Autodesk Support Knowledge Network:
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to Autodesk:
- Autodesk - Starter Guide
- How to: Purchase Autodesk from IM Cloud Marketplace
- Important! How to: Order New Subscriptions from your Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
- How to: Setup Markup Margins for Autodesk Service Plans
- How to: Check Autodesk’s Provisioning Status on your Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
- How to: Add or Remove Seats to an existing Subscription using your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- How to: Disable Auto-Renew (Cancel Subscriptions) from your Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
- Helpdesk Information: Whom Should I Contact?
- Autodesk - FAQs
- Important Considerations