Before you download the Acronis Backup Agent, please ensure that your system meets these basic requirements, described here.
It is recommended that a dedicated machine, with 24/7 uptime, is used so backups can be scheduled during off-hours.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click the Backup tab
3) On the ‘Backup’ page, click the Manage Backups button
4) Your Acronis O365 Management Console opens
Note: If this is your first time logging in to your Acronis Management Console, you will need to enter your login credentials.
5) Click the Add button
6) The Add devices window slides in
7) Under ‘Applications’ select Microsoft Office 365. In case the “Microsoft O-365” option is not found under "Application" please follow the steps given in the KB - How to: Download and Install Acronis Backup Agent – AU HUB - Microsoft O365 Option is missing
8) The Acronis Backup Agent downloads
Important: Before you begin installation, please switch-off any anti-virus software until installation is complete.
9) Double click the installer and give permission to begin installation
10) Click the Install button on the Acronis Backup Agent window
11) In the ‘Sign in to the backup service’ window, enter your Acronis Management Console credentials and click the Sign In button
12) You will receive a confirmation that the installation was successful
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to Acronis Backup for O365: