The general process to begin using IBM Connections services are:
- Purchase IBM Connections Cloud subscription from CMP
- Activate subscription
- Assign license to a user
- Assign IBM Connections Cloud base product to user
- Send myCP login credentials to user
- User logs into myCP and creates password to access IBM Connections portal
- User accesses IBM Connections portal to begin using assigned product(s)
This article describes the activation process.
2) Click on IBM Connections Cloud from the left-side menu options:
3) ‘My Account’ opens:
4) Click on Subscription Management:
5) On the ‘Subscription Management’ page, click the Add New IBM Subscription button
6) On the ‘Add New IBM Subscription’ page, select your subscription from ‘Select IBM Subscription Type’ & click on Submit:
7) You will receive a confirmation message
Now the subscription has been created. The next step is to assign a base product to a user.
Note: If the subscription is S1 Bundle or IBM Verse please check here before assigning these services.