The general process to begin using IBM Connections services are:
- Purchase IBM Connections Cloud subscription from CMP
- Activate subscription
- Assign license to a user
- Assign IBM Connections Cloud base product to user
- Send myCP login credentials to user
- User logs into myCP and creates password to access IBM Connections portal
- User accesses IBM Connections portal to begin using assigned product(s)
This article describes the activation process.
2) Ensure your IBM Connections subscription is selected under ‘Subscriptions’
3) Select the IBM Connections Cloud tab
4) ‘My Account’ opens
5) Select the ‘Subscription Management’ tab
6) On the ‘Subscription Management’ page, click the Add New IBM Subscription button
7) On the ‘Create New IBM Subscription’ page, select your subscription from under ‘Select IBM Subscription Type’
8) Click the Submit button
9) You will receive a confirmation message
Now the subscription has been created. The next step is to assign a base product to a user.
Note: If the subscription is S1 Bundle or IBM Verse please check here before assigning these services.