Acronis Backup for Office 365 – Starter Guide
Acronis offers security in the form of granular restoration of individual emails, attachments, contacts, and calendars for O365.
- Valid and active O365 mailbox
- The user installing Acronis O365 Backup agent and managing backups should have administrative status on the O365 account
- This current version of Acronis Backup for O365 does not support SharePoint and OneDrive.
- The PSTN add-on for Skype in the 'Acronis for O365 Hard Bundle' is currently only available in US and Canada.
- The 1GB free storage space offered with 'Acronis for O365 Hard Bundle' is per mailbox.
To begin scheduling backups using the Acronis Management Console do the following:
i) Assign a user (with O365 administrative privileges) to your Acronis account (refer to ‘How to: Assign Acronis to Your O365 Administrator’
ii) Download and install Acronis agent (refer to ‘How to: Download and Install Acronis Backup Agent’)
iii) Log in to Acronis Backup Management (refer to ‘One-click Sign-in to Acronis Backup Management Console’)
iv) Create a backup schedule and initialize the first backup (refer to ‘How to: Setup Backup Schedule, Run Backups & Recovery’)
v) Once backups are created, you can select which item to recover (refer to ‘How to: Setup Backup Schedule, Run Backups & Recovery’)
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to Acronis Backup for O365: