How to: Download and Install Acronis Backup Agent – AU HUB - Microsoft O365 Option is missing
This document provides information to IM Cloud Service Desk Agents on how to take care of VARs complaining about not having Microsoft O365 option under ACRONIS -- MANAGE ACCOUNTS.
NOTE: This is not a solution. It is just a temporary workaround as of now till this issue is fixed from Acronis end.
This document is primarily for Customer Support agents working on the Ingram Micro Cloud Service Desk. These instructions are applicable to Global Service Desk Agents.
- Please follow till STEP 6 given in the kb article link mentioned below: How to: Download and Install Acronis Backup Agent
- Step 7 asks you to select “Microsoft O365” under “Application” tab. You will get a screen given below when you log into a US VAR’s customers CCP>>login to Acronis>> go to add device>>select Office 365.
3. However when you follow the same steps for AU HUB, you will get a different screen of a ‘website’ (given below) as there will be no option to add O-365
- Guide VAR to the below mentioned link to manually download and install Acronis Backup Agent. URL: https://dl.managed-protection.com/u/baas/4.0/12.0.3917/Backup_Agent_for_Office_365_web.exe
- The Acronis Backup Agent downloads
Important: Before you begin installation, please switch-off any anti-virus software until installation is complete.
- Follow through the on screen instructions to complete installation
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to Acronis Backup for O365
- Acronis Backup for O365 – Starter Guide
- How to: Assign Acronis to Your O365 Administrator
- One-click Sign-in to Acronis Backup Management Console
- System Requirements for Running the Acronis Backup Agent
- How to: Setup Backup Schedule & Run Backups
- How to: Run a Backup Recovery
- Protecting Office 365 mailboxes