As a buyer, you may be one of these:
1) You have an existing Microsoft tenant domain acquired after purchasing an Office 365 service from a non-partner of Ingram Micro (IM) but now want to purchase an Office 365 service from an Ingram Micro (IM) partnered reseller
2) You have an existing Microsoft tenant domain purchased from a reseller partnered with Ingram Micro (IM)
If 2) describes you, then you still have to select the ‘Use an existing Office 365 Account’ option (refer to step 2) but Microsoft will not require authorization.
If 1) describes you and you want to purchase a new Microsoft service to your existing tenant domain, you will need to notify Microsoft that you are authorizing IM, on behalf of your reseller, to be your Cloud Service Provider (CSP). This can be done while purchasing your new Office 365 subscription from the Cloud Store. Please follow the steps described below.
How to: Authorize IM to be your Cloud Service Provider (CSP) for Office 365
1) This article assumes you have selected your Office 365 service on the Cloud Store and are on the ‘Order Details’ page
2) Select the ‘Use an existing Office 365 Account’ option
3) The following message appears ‘In order to use this feature, you must authorize Ingram Micro to provision new subscriptions to your account. Click here to Authorize’
4) Click the ‘Authorize’ link
5) Another window or tab opens with a message from Microsoft
6) Click the sign in button
7) The log in page for the Office 365 Portal opens
8) Sign in using your existing tenant domain credentials
9) Click the Sign in button
10) ‘Accept Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider invitation’ page opens
11) Tick the checkbox to agree to the Microsoft terms and conditions statement
12) Click the Authorize CSP button
13) (optional) You can confirm that the CSP relationship with IM has been established in your Office 365 Portal
Select Admin > USERS > Partner Relationships
14) In your Cloud Store window, return to the ‘Configuration’ section in the ‘Order Details’ page
15) Enter your unique tenant domain name
16) Click the Validate button
17) A message appears asking you to wait for the domain to be validated
18) When validation has been successfully completed, you will receive this message ‘The current domain is ready to be used.’
Now you can resume ordering your Office 365 services.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to disable the auto renew option for O365 Advisor licenses (refer to ‘Disabling Auto-Renew for Advisor Licenses’).