By default, Dropmysite sends communications, alerts and notifications to the DMS Account Administrator. From Account Settings you can:
- i)Update or record the account administrator’s name, location and time zone and
- ii)Specify the kind of notifications or alerts you want DMS to send out.
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Select Settings > Account Settings
7) The ‘Account Settings’ page opens with fields for: ‘First name:’, ‘Last name:’, ‘Country:’ and ‘Time zone:’
8) Enter the information you want saved in the Account Settings
9) Tick the checkbox corresponding to the notifications you want to receive
Notify backup: DMS will let you know when a backup has been created.
Notify failure: DMS will let you know if a backup is not successfully created.
Notify capacity: DMS will let you know if your storage space is reaching full capacity.
10) Click the Save button
11) You will receive a confirmation message that your account has been successfully updated
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.