2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
Highlighted ‘Monitors’ section
6) Corresponding to the monitor you want to modify, click the Edit Connection () button
7) The ‘Edit Monitor – <profile name of monitor>’ page opens
8) Make all required changes
1. Timeout: Specify maximum length of time for an outage.
2. Frequency: How often DMS should perform a check.
3. Alert threshold: Maximum number of timeouts that are accepted before you want to be notified.
4. Alert emails: Enter email IDs of all individuals you want alerted.
9) Review all changes
10) Click Save button
Here is the complete list of articles related to website monitors:
- Website Monitors – Introduction
- How to: Create a Website Monitor
- How to: Generate a Performance Chart
- How to: Generate Performance Data
- How to: Pause the Website Monitor
- How to: Delete a Website Monitor
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.