2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
Fig. 5: Highlighted ‘Monitors’ section
6) Corresponding to the monitor you want to modify, click the Edit Connection () button
7) The ‘Edit Monitor – <profile name of monitor>’ page opens
8) Make all required changes
1. Timeout: Specify maximum length of time for an outage.
2. Frequency: How often DMS should perform a check.
3. Alert threshold: Maximum number of timeouts that are accepted before you want to be notified.
4. Alert emails: Enter email IDs of all individuals you want alerted.
9) Review all changes
10) Click Save button
Here is the complete list of articles related to website monitors:
- Website Monitors – Introduction
- How to: Create a Website Monitor
- How to: Generate a Performance Chart
- How to: Generate Performance Data
- How to: Pause the Website Monitor
- How to: Delete a Website Monitor
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.