You will need your welcome email from MS Azure in order to complete your first time login.
- Login to the MS Azure portal
- Use the your username and temporary password to login
- Create a new password
- Now you can login at any time with your username and new password
These steps are described in more detail here:
1) Open your welcome email
2) Click on the portal link provided in the welcome email
3) The Azure portal login web page opens
4) Enter the login credentials (refer to the welcome email for your username and temporary password) and click on the Sign in button.
5) You will be redirected to the Enter and verify your new password page
6) Click the Finish button
7) You will receive a confirmation message that your password has been successfully reset
Once your new password has been created, you can access your MS Azure portal at anytime with your username and password (refer to ‘CCP - How to: Access Microsoft Azure from Odin’).
Following is a complete list of articles related to MS Azure in Odin:
- Microsoft Azure – Starter Guide
- How to: Access Microsoft Azure Portal Using One-click Sign-in
- RCP - How to: Edit Microsoft Reseller Credentials
- RCP - How to: View Price List
- RCP - How to: View Customers Associated with Your Microsoft Azure Account
- CCP - How to: Access Azure Portal - First Time
- CCP - How to: Access Microsoft Azure from Odin
- CCP - How to: Access a Forgotten Password to MS Azure Portal
- CCP - How to: Generate and Download Usage Reports