You can view the price list for all infrastructure offered under Microsoft Azure. You can filter the price list as per your requirements: infrastructure available within a region, different categories such as: Linux Support, Cloud Services, etc.
The prices in the list are effective until a new billing period start date. After the new billing period start date, all prices are subject to change without notice. But the real terms and conditions may differ depending on the service plan of your provider – read the terms carefully.
2) Select Subscription > Microsoft Azure
3) Select the Microsoft Azure tab
4) ‘Microsoft Azure’ page opens to the ‘General’ tab
5) Select the ‘Price List’ tab
6) The ‘Price List’ opens
Note: The Microsoft Azure Pricing Calculator is available on your CCP only if your re-seller has selected the option for you from the Re-seller's Control Panel (RCP).
Fig. 7: Re-seller Control Panel with the ‘Show Calculator’ option ticked.
Fig. 8: Calculator in Customer’s Control Panel under ‘Price List’ tab.
7) By default, the category - ‘App Services’ are displayed
8) Use the filters to display specific resource names, subcategories, categories or regions for example: Category - Media
9) Click the Search button
10) The table displays the results of the search based on your filter option(s)
Following is a complete list of articles related to MS Azure in Odin:
- Microsoft Azure – Starter Guide
- How to: Access Microsoft Azure Portal Using One-click Sign-in
- RCP - How to: Edit Microsoft Reseller Credentials
- RCP - How to: View Price List
- RCP - How to: View Customers Associated with Your Microsoft Azure Account
- CCP - How to: Access Azure Portal - First Time
- CCP - How to: Access a Forgotten Password to MS Azure Portal
- CCP - How to: Generate and Download Usage Reports
- CCP - How to: View Price List