Azure CSP’s primary functionality (i.e. resell Azure services) requires role based access and allows partners to manage customers’ Azure subscriptions through CSP. For classic Azure, only direct subscriptions can be managed using the classic portal which does not provide any role based access control. This means end customers cannot use their Azure CSP administrator log in credentials to access ASM (Azure Service Management), Azure’s classic portal.
Articles in this section
- How to Log in to the Azure Portal
- Azure Starter Guide - NextCP
- CCP - How to : View Price List in Azure CSP
- FAQ - Customer Control Panel Interface for MCA
- FAQ - How can I reconcile my costs with my Customer’s Azure service rate charges?
- FAQ-Azure Platform : Provisioning Failure
- FAQ-My end-customer has an Azure CSP subscription with admin credentials. Why can’t my customer access Azure’s classic portal ?
- For Reseller-Azure – A Complete World of Solutions
- For Reseller-Customer is interested in Microsoft Azure. Now what do I do ?
- How to : Access Azure Portal_First Time