How to: Subscribe to Ecwid
These steps will allow you to select the best package and purchase a subscription for Ecwid.
1) Log in to Ingram Micro Marketplace from your browser
2) Select Cloud Solutions > Ecwid (found under the sub-heading ‘Web Presence’ – refer to Fig. 1)
3) Click on the Select button corresponding to your customer’s chosen plan, (highlighted in Fig. 2)
4) (optional) You can buy a domain if required otherwise, click the Skip button, the ‘Order Details’ page opens (refer to Fig. 3)
5) (optional) If required you can change subscription plans by selecting from the list of dropdown options such as, change from a month-to-month plan to an annual plan
6) Click the Continue button, the ‘End Customer Account Information’ page opens
7) Select a customer from the list of drop down options under ‘Customer Account’ (refer to Fig. 4)
Note: If you need to add a new user, select the ‘New User’ option under ‘Customer Account’.
8) Click the Continue button, the ‘Reseller Billing Information’ page opens
9) Select ‘Payment Method’ from the list of drop down options (refer to Fig. 5)
10) Verify the order details (refer to Fig. 5)
11) Tick the ‘I Agree to the Ingram Micro Cloud Terms of Service and MaaXcloud – Terms of Service’ option (refer to Fig. 5)
12) Click on the Submit button
You are now ready to enable Ecwid for your customer through the Customer's Control Panel and then your customer can activate their store from their website and create their store from Ecwid's Dashboard.