How to: Setup a Periodic (recurring) COGs Report
1) Open the Custom Reports tab, (refer to ‘COGs Reporting – Introduction’ to see how to access the Custom Reports tab)
2) Click on the Add Periodic report button, the ‘Add New Periodic Report’ page opens
3) Select the period for which your COGs report should cover, your options are: ‘Month to Date’; ‘Previous Week’; ‘Previous Day’ or ‘Fixed Dates’ (refer to Fig. 2)
Note: If you select the ‘Fixed Dates’ option, you will have to provide Start and End Dates.
4) Enter a unique description against the ‘Description’ field so that it is easy for you to find and identify the report at a later point in time
5) ‘Available Columns’ and ‘Selected Columns’ appears once you select from ‘List of Reports’
(refer to Fig. 2)
6) In the ‘Add New Periodic Report’ page, you can indicate the information to be available in this COGs report by adding or removing labels from under ‘Selected Columns’ (refer to Fig. 3) :
6a) To add labels to ‘Selected Columns’:
3a – i) Select labels from ‘Available Columns’
3a – ii) Click on the >> button
6b) To remove labels from ‘Selected Columns’:
3b – i) Select labels from ‘Selected Columns’
3b – ii) Click on the << button
Tip! To select multiple column headings press Ctrl while selecting multiple categories or Shift to select many adjacent categories.
7) (optional) Check ‘Send notification to finish execute report’ and enter your email ID to receive a notification when the report has been successfully generated
8) (optional) Click the Add button
Note: You can add new email addresses by entering the new email IDs under ‘Send notification to finish execute report’ and clicking the Add button.
To remove any email IDs, check the box corresponding to the email ID you want to delete and click on the Delete button (refer to Fig. 4). To select all the emails check to box next to Email.
Note: By default, the email IDs are listed in descending order. You can toggle between ascending and descending order by clicking on Email at the top of the table. You can toggle the alphabetical order between ascending and descending orders.
9) (optional) Check ‘Send report Zip’ if you want the report emailed to you along with the notification that your report is ready
10) Click the Create button (seen in Fig. 2), you will be notified almost immediately that the report is ready