- When ordering a Microsoft CSP subscription for your customer, you can provide an existing or new tenant domain however, once it has been providedyou cannot change the tenant domain.
- If you input the wrong tenant domain, Ingram Micro cannot be held accountable and any requested refundswill be denied.
- SharePoint subscriptions will use the tenant name as part of the SharePoint url
To avoid these problems, go through this checklist:
- Get the exact tenant domain to be associated with the Microsoft CSP subscription from your customer
- When entering the tenant domain check and double check the name and spelling