Re-sellers must purchase their customers’ first Office 365 subscriptions on the Cloud Marketplace in order to provision both the plan and a new tenant. After that, you can purchase new subscriptions for an existing tenant through the Customer Control Panel.
Follow the steps below to order new types of subscriptions for customers who already have a tenant.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Search Microsoft Office 365 in the search box and click on the result.
- Select your plan and click on the ADD TO CART.
- Now click on the Cart icon.
- If you are buying a trial subscription, you will get flat 25 user licenses. Click on the NEXT.
NOTE: Later you can upgrade to paid or you directly you can buy a paid subscription, if you need more licenses.
- You can Select a Customer from the Existing list of Customers or you can Add New Customer, if you are placing this order for a new customer. Once the customer is selected, click on the NEXT button.
- Provide your MPN ID in the box and click on the NEXT button.
NOTE: IF you don’t have an MPN ID, you cannot place the order. Click here to sign the Microsoft Partner Agreement to get the new MPN ID.
- If your customer doesn’t have a Microsoft tenant domain, create one. Else, select the existing tenant domain and type in the box. Click on the NEXT.
- On the next screen, scroll down, check the box of Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- You will get an Order Number for the order.