Resellers are able to see all of their customers’ Office 365 subscription details by logging in to the Customer Control Panel. The data available include the following:
- MS account and subscription ID
- Number of licenses
- Tenant domain
- MS Portal login credentials
Follow the steps below to log in to your customer’s Control Panel and view the Office 365 subscription information.
1) Log in to your Re-seller Control Panel by clicking the link on the Cloud Marketplace.
2) Click the Billing link at the top, right-hand side of the page. If the link says Operations, skip to the next step.
3) Click Customers in the left-hand side menu, and search for your customer’s account using any of the search fields.
4) Click the customer’s name to open their account page.
5) In the General tab, click To Control Panel (User’s Locale) or (English) to log in to their Customer Control Panel.
6) Select an Office 365 subscription from the subscription drop-down menu, and navigate to the Office 365 tab.
7) Click one of the plan names to see the subscription information.
Here, re-sellers and customers (if they have Customer Control Panel login credentials) can view the above information for each Office 365 subscription on that customer’s account.