Ingram Micro Cloud resellers can change the number of seats in a customer’s Office 365 subscription through the Reseller Control Panel. Follow the instructions below to change the number of licenses included in an end customer’s Office 365 subscription.
1) Log in to the Reseller Control Panel switch to Classic Panel.
2) Click on the Billing at the right top of the page. If the link says Operations, go to the next step.
3) Click Customers in the left-hand-side menu and search for your customer’s account using any of the search fields.
4) Click on the customer’s name to open their account page.
5) Navigate to the Subscriptions tab and click on the name of the subscription that requires changes.
6) In the subscription page, navigate to the Resources tab and click on the check box at the top of the left column to select all. Then click on Upgrade Resource Limits:
7) On the next screen, select the checkbox next to the resource listed and enter the number of additional seats required, then click Next.
8) Check the order details and then click Place Order.
9) After you place the order, you will see the subscription’s Resources page again. The status next to the resource that you ordered will show Ordered, then Provisioning, and then Installed. It may take up to 4 hours for provisioning to complete, but it may be as fast as a few minutes.
Now that you have finished adding seats to the Office 365 subscription, the seats can be assigned to end users through the Microsoft portal at http://portal.office.com.