This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Configure Taxation settings Reseller Support.
To specify which Vertex account (provider's or reseller's) will be used for taxation, do the following:
- Login to Unified Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic View.
- In OA Billing PCP > Operations>
- Search the reseller for whom you want to define which Vertex account will be used.
- On the General tab in the Vertex Settingsection, define Vertex Connection Credentials.
- Use Vendor's Settings – use provider's account in Vertex. In this case, a reseller by itself will not be able to select what type of requests ("Invoice" or "Quotation") will be sent to Vertex on invoice calculation. Only a provider can define for a reseller what type of requests are sent.
- If vendor's settings are used for Vertex connection, the Send Final Requests on Invoice Calculation option can be configured for a reseller. The following values are possible:
- No – OA Billing will send "Quotation" request instead of the "Invoice" request when composing the invoice. The transaction will be considered as preliminary and not chargeable by Vertex. This mode can be used if a reseller uses some external ERP system for financial documents generation. To switch this option to another mode, click Final.
- Yes – OA Billing will send "Invoice" request when composing the invoice. The transaction will be considered as final and chargeable by Vertex. To switch this option to another mode, click Quotation.
- Use Own Settings – use reseller's account in Vertex. In this case, a reseller by itself will be able to select what type of requests ("Invoice" or "Quotation") will be sent to Vertex on invoice calculation. The request mode can be set in Billing RCP > System > Settings
- Click on Taxation
- Click on Vertex
- Go to General and make the changes.
Note – When a reseller is created, Odin Automation copies all taxation settings (except for EU resellers of non-EU providers). Resellers automatically get tax categories and taxes configured by the provider.
This document has provided information about How to Configure Taxation - Setting Reseller Support.