Adding Direct Debit as a payment method includes 3 major steps:
Step 1: Add Payment Method information
1) Log in to your Control Panel
2) Click on My Subscriptions
3) Click on Payment Methods
4) On the ‘Payment Methods’ page, click "Add a Payment Method"
5) Fill the form and click “Save”
IMPORTANT: Please ensure "Pay all pending Orders & Invoices now" checkbox is not selected.
Step 2: Verify information
1) Select the newly added payment method under Home > Account > Payment Methods
2) Click on the payment method you just added and proceed to "Go here to approve" link
3) You'll be redirected to bank's verification form. Once the form is added and submitted, the verification will take up to 5 business days on your bank's side. Please note, that the form will appear in browser set up language.
- When filling in the required fields in the DocData portal, you should choose a “Recurring” mandate type
- Once you have a copy of your eMandate, please contact your bank and confirm if a physical copy is required by them for the future transactions processing
Step 3: Activate Mandate
Once your bank confirms that mandate is authorized, please locate your Payment Methods once again (select your newly added payment method under Home > Account > Payment Methods) and click on the Direct Debit, then click on Activate button. Once your mandate is approved and Direct Debit is activated, you can use this payment method for your orders and invoices.
Please note that the mandate must be approved before the first transaction, otherwise your payment will not be successfully processed.