Follow these steps if you need to update your email and/or display name on email communications from Microsoft Azure.
1) On the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace click the LOGIN button.
2) (1) Enter your log in credentials and (2) click the Log in button
3) Click the Control Panel button.
4) You will be redirected to Resellers Control panel. To Log in to the Classic Reseller Control Panel, click on switch to Classic Panel.
5) The Re-seller Control Panel (RCP) Interface will open (Don't click on Billing)
6) Click on the Azure Resellers in the left side menu.
7) Microsoft Azure General Information page will open.
8) Click on the Edit button.
9) Now, here you can update the information about your MPN (Microsoft Partner Network) ID. Click on the Save once updated.
Following is a complete list of articles related to MS Azure in Odin:
- Azure Starter Guide - NextCP
- CCP - How to : View Price List in Azure CSP
- How to : Access Azure Portal_First Time
- How to : Access Microsoft Azure Portal Using One-click Sign-in
- How to accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA) for an Existing Customer with new Tenant Domain
- How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered somewhere else than Ingram Micro
- How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a New Customer
- How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for an Existing Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered with Ingram Micro
- How to Assign a “Friendly” Name to an Azure Subscription
- How to Create, Edit or Delete Tags
- How to Deploy Resources to Azure (CCP)
- How to Disable/Re-enable Automatic Renewal
- How to Generate and Download Usage Reports