It is important to keep in mind that when using the Azure environment to provision services, some services and features are not available to all regions. Selecting services that are not available in a region will result in provisioning failure. For a complete reference on the regional availability of Azure services, please click here.
Articles in this section
- How to Log in to the Azure Portal
- Azure Starter Guide - NextCP
- CCP - How to : View Price List in Azure CSP
- FAQ - Customer Control Panel Interface for MCA
- FAQ - How can I reconcile my costs with my Customer’s Azure service rate charges?
- FAQ-Azure Platform : Provisioning Failure
- FAQ-My end-customer has an Azure CSP subscription with admin credentials. Why can’t my customer access Azure’s classic portal ?
- For Reseller-Azure – A Complete World of Solutions
- For Reseller-Customer is interested in Microsoft Azure. Now what do I do ?
- How to : Access Azure Portal_First Time