First-Time Access to Microsoft Portal (Mandatory)
First-time access must be from the Customer Control Panel (CCP). Customers can find the login credentials, to the CCP, in the ‘Welcome’ email.
- Click on Microsoft CSP in the left side menu.
- Click on VIEW PASSWORD button at Microsoft CSP
- Click on Eye icon to view your Office 365 portal temporary password.
- Take a note of Microsoft Admin User ID and Password and click on LOGIN TO OFFICE 365.
- It will redirect to Office 365 login portal. Use your admin credentials to login to Office 365 Portal.
NOTE: Microsoft will ask you to change the password to strengthen the security. Please change your password as per recommendation of Microsoft.