Before you upgrade/downgrade the number of licenses, please note the following:
- The number of user licenses cannot exceed the number of base licenses.
- Bulk-paid annual subscriptions will not be refunded if you downgrade your Dynamic 365 subscription.
- Pre-paid monthly billings will automatically reflect any changes to user licenses.
- You can only have one external accountant license, attempts to increase this resource will generate an error.
Follow below procedure to upgrade or Downgrade License Quantity:
- Click on Microsoft CSP in the left side menu.
- Click on MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION button in front of Dynamics 365
- Click on - / + button to decrease or increase the number of licenses respectively, and click on UPDATE LIMIT.
- Once the Change Order will be provisioned; number licenses will be updated on Office 365 portal as well as on Ingram Micro Customer Control Panel.