Resellers subscribed to Net 30 Terms must provide credit card details as a secondary method of payment. If one is not present on your account; you will be required to provide credit card information at the time of purchase. Without this secondary payment method, you will not be able to process an order.
Articles in this section
- What is the approval process for using “Net 30 Terms”?
- What payment methods are available for submitting payments for invoices?
- About the ‘Credit Hold’ Status on Your Account
- Can a Net Terms reseller add a new credit card?
- Can I change an existing credit card payment over to “Net 30 Terms”?
- Can I make a partial payment?
- Can the Net Terms reseller use this payment method to pay outstanding documents?
- How a reseller can pay for an invoice using credit memo in Unified Reseller Control Panel?
- How a reseller can pay for an invoice using credit memo? (Unified Reseller Control Panel)
- How long does the transfer take from Credit Card to Net Terms?