Yes, to change your default payment method from credit card to “Net 30 Terms” please contact the local Ingram Micro Cloud team. Send an email containing your customer number/Marketplace account #, phone, email, Company Name, Country and request the activation of Net 30 terms and credit limit requested for your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the approval process for using “Net 30 Terms”?
- What payment methods are available for submitting payments for invoices?
- About the ‘Credit Hold’ Status on Your Account
- Can a Net Terms reseller add a new credit card?
- Can I change an existing credit card payment over to “Net 30 Terms”?
- Can I make a partial payment?
- Can the Net Terms reseller use this payment method to pay outstanding documents?
- How a reseller can pay for an invoice using credit memo in Unified Reseller Control Panel?
- How a reseller can pay for an invoice using credit memo? (Unified Reseller Control Panel)
- How long does the transfer take from Credit Card to Net Terms?