Now that you have activated a service plan from you Customer’s Control Panel, your ‘Welcome Email’ will help you install the correct RMail Setup to your Email client.
Below is a reflection of what your 'Welcome Email' details:
1 Download Appropriate Setup
Click here to select and download a suitable setup for your email client. For example, Microsoft Outlook users will need to download and install the ‘RMail for Outlook’ add-in for Microsoft Outlook.
Fig. 1: Available setups
2 Learn how to use RMail
Available resources include:
1) Training Webinars: Join RPost’s weekly training webinars. To view and register for a training webinar, click here.
2) Other Training Resources: We've also put together an assortment of how-to videos, useful tips, and other instructional material available here.
3) Industry Solutions: To learn how your industry peers use RMail, click here.
If you want to review other articles related to Rmail, select one of the articles below:
- 01 RMail - Starter Guide
- 02 How to- Purchase RMAIL from Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- 03 How to Increase or Decrease Resource Limits for RMail Subscription
- 04 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal of the RPost – Rmail Subscription
- 05 How to Renew the RMail Subscription
- 06 How to Cancel the RMail Subscription