Now that you have activated a service plan from you Customer’s Control Panel, your ‘Welcome Email’ will help you install the correct RMail Setup to your Email client.
Below is a reflection of what your 'Welcome Email' details:
1 Download Appropriate Setup
Click here to select and download a suitable setup for your email client. For example, Microsoft Outlook users will need to download and install the ‘RMail for Outlook’ add-in for Microsoft Outlook.
Fig. 1: Available setups
2 Learn how to use RMail
Available resources include:
1) Training Webinars: Join RPost’s weekly training webinars. To view and register for a training webinar, click here.
2) Other Training Resources: We've also put together an assortment of how-to videos, useful tips, and other instructional material available here.
3) Industry Solutions: To learn how your industry peers use RMail, click here.
If you want to review other articles related to Rmail, select one of the articles below:
- RMail - Starter Guide
- How to: Add a New End-user
- How to: Add Multiple End-users
- How to: Delete an End-user's Account
- How to: View and/or Modify Customer’s Account and Modify RMail Language Settings
- How to: View and Modify End-user's Account and Modify RMail Language Settings